HealthyIoT 2014 is the first one of an international scientific event series dedicated to Internet of Things and Healthcare. The Internet of Things, as a set of existing and emerging technologies, notions and services, can provide many solutions to delivery of electronic healthcare, patient care and medical data management.
HealthyIoT aims to bring together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the assessment, development and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards and procedures. We welcome contributions from the following fields: Sensing Technologies and Pervasive Computing, Communication Technologies and Network Applications, Hardware and Software Infrastructures.
You are invited to submit high-quality papers in the following topics (but not limited to):
- Wearable sensor systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Network communications for health sensor data
- QuantifiedSelf Devices & Technologies
- Processing of QuantifiedSelf Data
- Cloud Technologies for Healthcare
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Telemedicine applications
- The Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Wellness and Health Management applications
- Data mining of health data on the Cloud
- Medical and sensor data stream processing
- Security and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Interoperability and Standardisation Issues in IoT and Healthcare
Accepted papers will be published in the HealthyIoT Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines. LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ACM Digital Library, ISI Proceedings, EI Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus and Zentralblatt Math, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Best selected papers will be invited to published also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology.
- Regular Papers should be up to 6 pages in length. Short papers up to 4 pages in lenght.Complete formatting and submission instructions are available here.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.